Monday, April 27, 2009

Bed Rest & Pig Flu

It's not that I don't understand why I have to be on bed rest. I know it is not only for my health but keeping the baby in utero is the most important thing I can do at this exact time time in my life. Intellectually, I am well aware of why I am restricted to limited activity.
But. But its so dull.
I have forgotten how picky and high maintenance I am. I guess, since I have only held myself to that high standard (lately), that I decided I was not really high maintenance in the purest sense. I convinced myself I was practically easy-going.
I am not easy going. I am high maintenance.
B swears that I have been getting the terrible headaches as my body's way of slowing me down.
I think he just wants me to quit making him lists of chores and bossing him around.
Furthermore, since I can't work out I am now huge. Seriously ginormous. They are going to have to take me to the hospital to deliver on a flat bed truck like that 1 ton man in Mexico.
Speaking of Mexico B is also worried about the Mexican Swine flu, and has been giving me a ton of advice on how to avoid sick people. Yeah, that's not offensive. Like I'm new.
Whatev.
So here I am... woefully bored, fatter than a puffer fish, and afraid of a pig flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment