Thursday, March 26, 2009




I was not supposed to take a home pregnancy test (HPT) until 11 days past tranfer (DPT) but I got impatient. So at 7 DPT there I was, waiting for the stick to tell me my future.


No line.


I cried. Bill soothed. He remided me it was too early. He enthused at least we knew the synthetic HcG was out of my system. He was my rock.


He was up at 6 am (this from a guy who will sleep til noon any day he can get) the next day 8DPT to test again.


Very faint double pink lines!


We looked at the test from every angle, we warned each other not get excited.


Up at 6 am, day 9DPT.


Clearly double pink lines.


We hugged in the bathroom as I cried. We agreed to be cautious until the blood test in 2 days.


But we were both up at 6 am 10DPT just to have the joy of that double pink line light up our lives.


11 DPT we got our blood test.


We were pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment